Thursday, September 26, 2013

Day 28

I really hope next time one of you guys go on vacation you write a nice little blog for me and know what it is like to write in agony. I write this thing everyday and dread it. There is a time when I go.. I got nothing better to do right now, but do I really want to write this thing? And because I love you all so much I do it. :) because I know that you guys couldn't possibly live without me for one full day. And if you don't get your "Bryant" fix then what are you to do? Well could you possible even live? Just think about that for a moment.... 










Did you take a min to think about it? If not ill give you another chance....








....










.....










....







....







Ok ok. I'm now convinced that you thought about it. I'm sure you came to the same conclusion that everyone else and even I did... That you could live without me. And without me you would be perfectly fine... But you still read this because you long for the time were I actually may say something funny and make you laugh out loud literally and the stranger across the room scowls at you while you look at your iPad or iPhone. Well guys. Today is the day. Today is that day that you are not going to laugh out loud. At least not by my blogs. It may be from someone you least expect it. But. You do need that. A nice good hard laugh. I hope you get it. Because some of you people reading this thing just take life way too seriously. I don't know who you are but I'm sure someone out there reading this is like that. :) 

I say your not going to  get your laugh today from my blog because in reality I have nothing funny and exciting for you guys. Yesterday was just another boring day in the life of a fermoyian. I don't know what they call people from Fermoy. So lets go with that. 

Yesterday was so boring that I don't even know what I did. Well you can guess.... What do I do everyday here pretty much. We went out in service. Yes your right. I must say it was a good day in service. Because there was no need for a rain coat. And I got to spend time at every door with my lovely wife who will not be reading my blog. (She said she doesn't want to be Embarrassed.... Since when do I'm embarrass Chelsea? ... I've thought about it... Maybe it's best if she doesn't read this) oh ya. So I was out in service and every door I got to work with my beautiful wife. Who does really good In Ireland at door. Way better then me. Side note. If you are going to work out in service and be a pioneer you better love your spouse. Because here. Your basically together everyday unless you make special arrangements. Speaking of special arrangements I make them every time I go out in the ministry. I set the alarm the night before to wake up. That's about it. I don't like to make any other special arrangements. 

We worked till a little after lunch, ignoring the people in the front of the car because they didn't care too much about me, you know because of the whole bee on a string thing. But really nothing else needs to be said about the service day. Chelsea and I had a blast and we laughed all morning to each others jokes consisting of making fun of the Irish. Disclaimer* We love the Irish. ;) 

After service I cat recall taking a nap. All though I'm sure one came in there. But I did spend hours writing the code for the website. That's getting old I must say. But man am I close to finishing that thing. 

For dinner we went and got some pizza and wings with coke. It was a lovely dinner. Lol. I guess you can say an all American dinner. I felt like I was at home but with just a little less quality.  

I miss my coffee at home. I would die for a cup of nice strong coffee! Lol. But this one below looks nice tho huh? I was looking thru the pics and saw this beauty. I just wish it was as good as it looked. Lol. 


Anyway good people thanks for reading and giving my love real meaning. Nice to talk to you and I will keep in touch! Cheers!  

No comments:

Post a Comment